Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years





Happy New Year to everyone..............Out with the old and in with the new...

Last year on Christmas my daughter gave me a book, she bought it in Chapters and even though she did not believe I would ever write anything in the book she did like the cover.

Well I surprised her and wrote something every single day of 2014...never missed a day and I am so proud of myself.  So I have a new book from Susan to write in this year and another beautiful book from Mac to make notes in or whatever I would like so i'll be busy.
my written pages


book from Malcolm

I hope you make some good memories in 2015 to remember one day or for someone
to read about in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog