Thursday, January 8, 2015

downton abbey started 5th season past Sunday.....

.

MASTERPIECE Downton Abbey

MASTERPIECE Downton Abbey Personality Quiz


Think I would have to say the Downton Abbey has been my favorite show on TV in 2014. 

If you have Netflix you can see first 3 seasons for sure and I know you would enjoy it.

When we were in Saint John at Christmas time Uncle Don showed us the album his niece gave
him mostly of his birthday party but Malcolm and I were so surprised when we seen this picture of
Nana MacKenney and their dog MacTavish.. Nana MacKenney brought up Malcolm and his brother
George and we were so happy to take a copy of this picture.
  
Everyone loved MacTavish, he was one of a kind for sure, When he died Nana MacKenney lost her
best friend for sure......

Then we looked at a book Donnie had that I had heard about but never seen and were we surprised
when we found a picture in the book Of The grandfather's grocery store....... I heard about it everytime we drive by in Saint John so was nice to see a picture.
MacKenney's store


Lower picture is Uncle Calvin and Malcolm and George's father - Big George as I always called him. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog