Friday, December 19, 2014

Positive thoughts..



For the past few years I have been enjoying one particular blog I try to read
whenever I can, its written by a person who has had a lot of tragedy's in life but
continues to live a very positive life.

A few days ago Tina wrote of celebrating the beautiful spirit of her son she lost years ago.
"I could have missed the pain, but I'd of had to miss the dance.." " When you lose a parent you
lose a part of the past, when you lose a sibling you lose a part of the present and when you
lose a child you lose a part of the future."  Beautifully spoken..

Tina Wallace Zarlenga... "Just a Minuts of my Time" 

Now being the Christmas season people are in the giving spirit, just the other day when
Malcolm went to pay for his coffee at Tims he found it was paid for, a few days later while
in the line up again a woman let us go ahead so we paid her coffee.. Really feels good.

Pay I forward.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog