Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas a time to see family and friends

Audrey,Jeff. Margaret and Me..

Pat,Reed and Edna

Mac, Edna and Reed



The one thing I enjoy about Christmas is seeing friends and family and this weekend we got
got to  do just that.

Uncle Donnie met us at the door anxious to show us all the cooking he did for Christmas, he got a
new freezer and it won't be long till its full to the top. He cooks for everyone including his doctors and nurses. lol
Uncle Don..,


Picked up my aunt Marg and went to Aunt Audrey's and got to see my cousin Jeff, hadn't seen him in years.



No trip is complete without a visit to market, and of course Titus Bakery... They didn't have cream puffs today but they had a delicious pound cake... wish I had bought 2.




Edna and I exchanged gifts to each other and she brought me lots of goodies for
Christmas, another lady with a big heart and a freezer 1/2 full, sure she brought the other
half to the MacKenney's... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog