Tuesday, October 28, 2014

On to Mahone Bay





 
After leaving the Market we went on to Mahone Bay for a lovely tour of many craft
shops and little Tea shop which Pat D was happy to find. 
 
The three churches

Mahone Bay
 
The three churches are very well known to tourists and not much had changed in the area
since I was there with Mom and my daughter a number of years ago. Many tourists were still
out and about and they all knew I would be snapping pictures along the way.
 
We also went through Chester Nova Scotia, an area I always wanted to see over the
years.  Chester is where you have heard of the Series Haven being filmed.
 
and on we went to Bridgewater and LaHave.......
 
Paula dropping in this AM for a coffee..... nice of her to drive 1 1/2 hrs just to have coffee with me. lol...............
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog