Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Colors of fall.....







Drove through to Havelock and took in the beauty of the colors of fall. Love
to see those old country roads and you never know what you are going to find
on them.  We spotted some old farm equipment, old farm house that looked
like it was lived in, the chickens were in the yard beside the house and
their was a satalite up on the roof but hardly a window in the front porch.



While walking up the road to snap this picture I could feel eyes on me....
I turned around to see this  fellow, watching me closely, (Little does he know
he probably will be this families meat for winter).


It was starting to get dark by the time we hit the highway again so end of picture
taking for another day but I never can have enough pictures of fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog