Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Beets for Mac...



 
Sunday morning we had a couple of surprise visitors, Kelly and Stephen came down from
Miramichi and brought a bottle of beets to Malcolm , Stephen on his way back out west for
twenty days working  so probably will miss the birth of his grandson due next week.  Glad Kelly got
facetime now. lol 
 
I came across my picture of my cousin Gloria's wedding and knew I had to have a page  in
my smash book remembering such a great cousin.  We didn't get to see each other often but
through e-mails and phone calls we kept in touch.  I got to spend a few hours with her before she
passed away and they were the best few hours I had in a long time. She shared so many good
memories of times she had .  You never visited Gloria that you didn't sign the book. lol..
So many times I got the recipe from her for swiss steak, in the book I have the hand written copy
she sent with the words "Final copy" haha....
 
Sunday did bring the sun and it warmed right up.  Have a good evening everyone.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog