Thursday, August 21, 2014

RBC Girls


The gang...

Add caption

Linda and Helen

Pat, Kim and Mary D



It was a great time at Linda's for a pot luck which everyone brought something different.

We shared lots of stories and caught up on all the latest goings on since we last met.  Linda
had been away a lot the last two years so I had not seen her and she handed us all an envelope
with pictures of the past and a poem Margarite had written awhile back.

I got the train on Monday morning after a great visit , sorry I didn't get to see my cousins but the
Napan fair was on and Jan was working it......next time.

So while I was away my dear husband did some work in the bathroom with the help of his
friend Bill.  Thank you guys.... looks great.
Just of of the delicious food at Linda's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog