Thursday, August 28, 2014

getting ready for the Myrtle beach get together

rainbow from rain


Paula wipes Pumpkin off after rain

Mac relaxing


Tea time

Paula heading to the neighbours

Paula nows heads over with meatballs

And another spill

Here is the culprite

Hi Laurie


Well what a nice surprise to see Paula ,Laurie and Pumpkin  arrive arrive Wednesday night in the rain as golf is early
in the morning.  It was a nice evening with a game of sequence which the women won.  It was getting quite warm as the
evening went on and we all had a good laugh when Mac got the fan out , sat it on the floor and Paula hollered "It Penetrates more if its up"........ which we had a good laugh.


Now I thought we were well organized for the get together BUT....first of all when Paula went to bake a cake, oven not working.... It wasn't even 8 in the morning but I figured my neighbour was up so off we went in our night clothes through the yard with the cake.....after that the meatballs went over.  I placed a call to our dear friend "Bill" in a panic and God love him he was right over and in no time I had a working oven. When Paula asked me to move the cake it also landed on the floor.lol  Then I put sauce for the meatballs all over her legs.  Thank god this morning is over.

Well then when Paula asked for my curling iron and I went to bathroom the curling iron was covered in shampoo, a LARGE container got a hole in it and it was everywhere and subs ............A glass of wine is necessary at this moment. lol

I really didn't have any plans for a blog today..... haha..   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog