Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Diaper cake





Good morning, well our family are on their way home and I imagine they will be glad to be back in Moncton after a terrific holiday.

My friend ordered a diaper cake for a shower and we finally were able to get it here from Saint John.
We met the girl in Sussex and she was so pleased my friend got the cake in the auction the lacrosse team had .

Now for a little funny trick my dear husband gave me the other day.  Malcolm passed me a brick, "What is that for?", he said , read the note on the back............. Funny Mr. Mac.  I have been trying to get out their and do some walking and he had too make this sign after seeing it on facebook.. What a man.
 
 
 
So very sad and tragic...Robin Williams...the world has lost a great comedian. I enjoyed his movies so much....one of my favorite actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog