Friday, June 27, 2014

Throw back Thursday but its Friday lol

Been awhile since I did a throw back but I did find a few photos to share .Thursday  was a miserable rainy day and I just could not get myself into doing anything, start one thing and go to something else. lol...
Susan and Jennifer head off to camp in 82

First day of school for Malcolm
I still have a couple of these

Malcolm , Mom and Susan at Kings Landing


Going through old pictures and having lots of laughs and a few tears at the same time remembering the moments.

We had  corn from Co-Op at lunch time, it was delicious... It was so good Mal went and got more. lol  Also got
a box from Strawberries from Nova Scotia so the season in our area will not be long. 

 
Just going through web sites and
 
 
I found a few items I wonder if you remember, I do..........never thought of them as vintage. lol
 



 
 
We had all these items in our house.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog