Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Good report on arm....




 
Found these funny satings on internet and sharing for you to see.
 
 
Good morning, well wasn't it a beautiful day yesterday?  It was so nice to sit outside with my coffee
listening to the birds chirp away before heading to the dr to get update on arm.  Well first a 2 hr wait,
but I've seen us wait up to 4 hrs before.  Did get a great report, doctor said I was really moving arm well and he would suggest I keep doing what I am doing and avoid therapy.  Go back in 3 weeks for xrays.
 
Dropped over to Susan's, picked Kate up from Dentist and met her new friend Austin, seems like a very nice boy.  He was very friendly to us.
 
Trent staying the night as he has an early dentist appointment 7:45..... so an early night for us all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog