Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday Memories

Pat and Mac outside cottage

our cottage for 13 years

Village of Alma


While we were in Myrtle Beach I seen several of my facebook friends put old pictures on their facebook.
Unfortunately I was away from my photos so unable to participate in this but today while dusting around my
photo albums I sat down and looked through some of them.

I didn't get far till I recalled memories of wonderful times in Alma while our children grew up, I would go for the
summer and both Sue and Malcolm loved being their especially meeting life long friends and doing fun things kids liked
to do like swimming at the pool, long walks on the trails, meeting friends at a local hangout the kids loved to go to and the
skating rink, and of course the Village Acitivity  Center where there were dances and other fun things to do.

I also met grew friends their and we always had people dropping in for a visit or the weekend, Lots  of card games and coffee at Butlands Coffee Shop....where everybody knew your name. lol 

Had coffee and lunch with Sandy yesterday....great seeing her again after the winter.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog