Thursday, May 15, 2014

Throw Back Thursday


 
 
 
Still having problems adding pictures  from bigger computer even though I
removed google chrome so I took picture with ipod off big computer, wasn't going to hunt for those pictures again. lol
 
Malcolm working hard at painting our bedroom, going to look really nice.  We have had new curtains for awhile and finally getting room finished up, project before golf starts.
 
Ok well here are a few oldies from my birthday party days and I know you gals will see them and be
surprised to see yourselves here.  First picture is Mary Jayne Lowe, myself and Angela Page and Patsy O'Brien..........Unfortunately Angela passed away 2 years ago but our birthdays were 1 day apart and our birthday parties 1 week apart.  She was a great friend .  Mary Jayne and I were best buddies, she was my maid of honour and I was in her wedding, years may go by but we always surprise each other from time to time.  Patsy O'Brien and I were friends as were our parents, had not seen Patsy since back in 73....when we both lived in Dartmouth, now we have found each other on facebook.this past year...
 
Next picture is another birthday with myself, Debbie Knox and the 3 O'Brien sisters. 
 
 
Next picture is Malcolm and I at our confirmation , both at different churches, 1 year apart. lol
 
Susan's confirmation (little difference in dress style) 
 
Looked for Malcolm Jr's picture but just to many to go through....Where will all these pictures end up I wonder....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog