Monday, May 12, 2014

a great mothers day




Well I hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day.  I had a nice weekend with a surprise visit on Saturday from Mom's Caregiver Kathleen who I have not seen in years.  Kathleen came to Moncton from Miramichi with a friend Gloria to visit Gloria's Mom so Kathleen asked if they could stop in, and I am so happy they did.

Trent and Gilbert were here for the weekend while Sue, Rob Garret and Kate in saint John for a Lacrosse game.  On Sunday morning I received lots of nice cards from the family and Malcolm jr took me to early supper at House of Lam, of course Malcolm Sr and Trent came along too.  The had a buffet all day long for Mothers Day and it was so good.

If you have never watched the series Downton Abbey than I highly recommend it .  My friend Sandy mentioned  to me how good it was so I took a look and you know how the rest of my weekend went, lol  its like a good book, can't put it down. haha.......... The first 3 series are on Netflix  You will love it, I am sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog