Thursday, April 24, 2014

Supper at Olive Garden






 
As we prepare to leave Myrtle Beach for yet another year we decided on supper  at Olive Gardens.
The special was a choice of one of 5 meals for 12.99 BUT you then get another meal to take home
for supper the next evening, not a bad deal at all.


Now I am not big on pasta so my choice for the evening was shrimp so I didn't get a take out but shared Mac's spaghetti he brought home  and honestly I could not believe how good it was , sure didn't taste like any I have ever tasted but I'll order it again for sure.

Last night we took on the guys for a last game of sequence and yes the gals won....yeah 7-3 finally we had a successful night.

Tonight going to get together with Gary and Liz, Gary is really enjoying retirement although right now it seems like an extended vacation.

Later Gator...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog