Thursday, March 13, 2014

pool





Am I being heartless here with most 0f you getting snow?  Sorry but had to show you the lovely pool areas behind Anitha and Rama's condo, our pool not open yet for our area.  No problem I can use their pool.

Also a regular sight on the beach are the seagulls who hover down when they think they smell food and boy they land right in front of you and I don't think these gals had anything but some chips.

Paula was due back last night but last word we got is she is storm stayed in Toronto, oh boy she will be upset all by herself in the big city.  I have been waiting to hear from her on ipod.....

later.....

Update: Paula spent the night in airport in Charlotte  arriving in Myrtle Beach this AM. Long long day.

Cold back full outbreak and now Anitha has it..... its been ages since I had a cold darn.

Taking a long weekend.. no photos tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog