Tuesday, March 18, 2014

it was a good St Patricks day





Started a quiet morning then the doorbell rang and I ran into bedroom shoutingI to Malcolm that someone at the door.  I dressed quickly when I heard Paula and Laurie's voice and when I opened the door I laughed my head off when both of them appeared with their green hair and shirts all ready for
breakfast at Spring Garden down the road.

Before long I was having spray put into my hair and put on my green beads to celebrate the day, we got a lot of laughs and comments throughout town, Mr. Mac was not brave enough and kept saying he was Scottish. lol

Dropped into Anitha and Rama's for coffee in afternoon. I knew Anitha would be wearin her green but Rama, shame on you. lol

Kept in touch with Susan back home, she was terribly sick in Halifax, figures food poisioning and someone drove her car home for her, this afternoon she was beginning to feel a bit better.

Till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog