Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The golf club




 
It was a beautiful day so decided to have the buffet breakfast at the golf club just down
the road .
 
The gang golfed I had the day to myself, so I finished getting my purchases organized and
pick the last of the items for my friend.
 
Talked to the kids on Skype showing them a couple of items I purchased.  Trent said "Who are
those shorts for", I said you....... He replied "There pink!!!!", lol  On the computer if an item is
red it shows pink.  I don't know if he believes me or not but could not pass a pair of under armour shorts for 5.49.  Don't think i'll find that bargain for Garret's.
 
Well Anitha and Barb heading this way today ,  so off to find a few bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog