Tuesday, February 18, 2014

sugar babies


 
They are cute as a button and I was sure surprised when someone put one in my hand,
He or she felt right at home when within a second he was finding a nice warm place to nest,
down the front of my shirt ......OMG, all you could see were the little feet. lol
 
First golf game being played for 18 holes yesterday, Rama is signing up to start today.
I headed off with Anitha and her friend Barb and Rama for lunch and a little looking around.
Sun is shining and temperatures warming up each day.  Finally got in touch with a few friends
through my Apple ipod so nice to chat with them anywhere there is WiFi.
 
Today I am heading to other end of town with the girls while they golf,  Heading to
Ryan's for my free birthday supper.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog